Friday, June 5, 2009

I AM SO BUSY

I am so happy to have this time to write back again, i have been so busy with work. I had no time to even look at any blogs and by the time I got home i was too tired to even go back on my laptop. I had no Idea how difficult it would be when you're short of staff, now i have everything scramble to my desk. Now i have to answer all emails and send out fax every 5 minutes or so. it's really a pain in the butt however, I am not complaining about anything because everyone is seeing how productive i am around the office. It really does not bother me much because i am very organized and i know how to prioritize my work loads. finally everyone in the office is breathing better now because we don't have to pick up work after nobody. It's a good feeling when everyone is focused and working together.

Since I work at WEtv my schedule is all about the late night, because coming on Sunday 6/7 at 9pm it's the return of BRIDEZELLAS:) we are super excited about the unforgettable new season. I have seen few episodes and I will tell you i can't wait for Sunday. Amazing Wedding Cakes is coming on also, so to all the BRIDES there are plenty for you guys to watch, Great tips on wedding and what to watch for when your time comes. YOU CAN VISIT THE SITE AT www.wetv.com/bridezillas. Since it's Bridal week David Tutera was at the office in the meeting, he is sooooooooooo handsome.
GRAB ALL YOUR FRIENDS, BM, AND EVERYONE ELSE TOGETHER TO WATCH COMES SUNDAY AT 9pm. IT SHOULD BE A GREAT AFFAIR AND I AM SURE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED. CHEERS TO BRIDEZELLAS

No comments: