Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Moday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Monday everyone and YES it's short work week WOO HOO!... I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It's been a while since I last did a post. Well this past weekend I visited Best Buy and I came across the Kinect for XBOX360. Yes i did and I was not going to let it go. Since the announcement was made over the summer by Microsoft Here  I knew I wanted to get my hands on one. Well I finally did and it's best thing ever.. I get so tired playing the Kinect Adventure since it's hands free device and because of the body sensor it allows you to move off the couch and on the floor, this is one piece of gaming system I would advise everyone to have in their household. It's a great way to work out without ever stepping in the gym. It's a family game and you will see your body get lighter as you continue to work with Kenict. I am so excited to say that i will buy the Dance Central video game...





Saturday night I found out my BFF for more 10 years just had a baby and he is 3 month old. I could not believe that i missed her whole pregnancy, we used to always talk about how we would rise our children together and have play dates and everything else comes along.  We have not been talking over the past 1 year and half. long story short she had lost my number and somehow we went our separate way. So within that break period she was getting ready to welcome her first Child into this world.  I visited them on Sunday and his name is Christopher Alexander, he is the most amazing little human being, full of smile and energy... I am so happy and proud of her and now we will put our differences aside just for this cute little boy. I have to make up for those 3 months that I  would miss and continue from there. I am excited because i have so much to buy and so much to share with them...  The lesson i learned from my friendship with her is that we should not be distant from each other and we should continue to keep our friendship to grow even stronger after all she is my BFF and i really did miss her... I will post some pictures of the baby when i get permission from her to post them.......

Happy Reading...........

No comments: