Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday update

I hope everyone had a great time with their loved ones over the holiday. Im so thankful for my wonderful family, they are an amazing team. Mike and I were hosting thanksgiving this year that means we had a lot to do. We did some of the cooking the night before then finish the rest before the guests arrived. We kept it small just like last year, My sister came with her family and my mom.  Although it was small we had a great time. We watched some football game but  had major plan on doing big Black Friday shopping. Since we don't live too from Toys R Us my sister and I visted the store to purchase diapers and wipes that were on sale. Other than that I stayed away from the stores with the long lines and chaos. Besides I had no desire on making any big purchase since money is very tight for me right now. I'm beyond great full for my family and I hope you're of yours as well. I really hope you had a wonderful memorable holiday weekend. 







My niece Cydney who is almost 6 moths. 

Grandma and her two grand kids. Such a blessing. 






No comments: