Thursday, February 13, 2014

Another storm!!


Another storm is upon us. This time we get three part of the storm: snow, heavy rain, strong wind and possibly thunder and lightning. Puddle after puddle. It is a nightmare to be traveling by foot in this blizzard, yep I walked to the train station. The streets are in no good condition but I made it to work this morning. My little guy went school this morning even though the school is just a block away, we were able to have a little bit of fun in the snow. 
The city did not shutdown unlike the other cities or states. Transportation was very slow and I had to report to work, since we are going to have a 4 day holiday weekend we have to make sure we completed our projects through Tuesday. It's never fun when working in advertising. At least I was able to leave work early. 

I snapped some pictures this morning on the way to work. it's winter wonderland when it snows. I hope you stay safe in the storm. 



















No comments: