Monday, April 19, 2010

On April 11 my blog turned 1 year old.

How excited that was!  Happy birthday to my blog!!!!!! Even though i am 2 weeks late i still think it's fair that i really talk about how i feel about my blog. This blog was originally created for the planning of my wedding however, we have not made any plan yet so i figure i should just make it about my everyday life instead. Over the past year I have met so many cool, talented readers and I really appreciate their stories; I learned so much from all them and  reading their stories make feel that i am not alone. with this blog i have a different perspective on life, parenting, fashion, wedding and everything else that comes along. I am very thankful for all the individuals who have been reading and those who have subscribed to my blog. When i started this blog i spent months without any followers and now i have 10 awesome people following me. I really hope that things will get better with my blog and I really appreciate everyone who stops by.


http://cdn.content.compendiumblog.com/uploads/user/3e94a26e-a514-4baf-8836-bdeb49c82069/7fd2791a-fe04-4402-a674-54151d0d6cb3/Image/d7feab620bd1faf2725bcbb72e7b8f64.jpg




Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: