Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Blizzard!!!!






So this morning it was a hassle for me to get to work...Yeah you might think to yourself she's crazy to be going out in monster blizzard .Yeah I thought so too until I had to fight my way to the train station and on the streets. Michael and I got stuck in the snow, it was a frightening scene because for a moment he could not move from the snow.. now I'm at work and I'm freezing because there's no heat in the building. I am the only here in my department, everyone is working from home today. I really wish I did not have to come in but I'm hoping to leave soon....NYC is covered with snow and the wind makes matters worse.
I hope if you don't have to go out please stay in....
Happy snowing day!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: