I put up a small Christmas tree for him and we have yet to take family photo or meet Santa. I really hope to do it soon, but it's just a timing issue with work. It's getting so busy since we are reaching the end of the quarter but I have to make time for my family too, after all it's just a job.
Here is an update on the little guy since turning 4 months:
- he is a supported sitter now, and can sit on his own briefly
- not so solid food was introduced to him and he loves his food, he has eaten sweet potato, carrots and rice cereal. So far so good with the food.
- He is still on breastmilk and all his other food are mixed with the milk.
- he giggles a lot louder now, everyday he makes a different sounds ( we just love how he babbles on and on)
- He continues to sleep long hours like 8-9 hours through the night. We are so blessed for not waking up so much at night.
- he is only getting breast milk
|He drools non stop these days.|
- he wears 6,9,12 months clothes in size, it also depends in the brands.
- he is very curious, he likes to grab, and hold on tight to his toys, he has a teeter to keep him busy with his gum.
- he is a happy baby who rarely cries (so thankful for that)
- hearing his laugh is so joyful
- he does not take the pacifier but he sucks on his thumb daily
- he is big fan of being on the floor, he does his tummy time from there. He can turn from his stomach to his back, he is able to pull himself up when laying down.
- he can create bubbles in his mouth, wetting his clothes all the time
- he is very engaging, he responds to his name, he loves when we read to him
- he starts to mimicking sounds that we make
- he can put his feet in his mouth, he is able to grab his thighs and to pull his socks off now.
- During his doctor visit everything went well: he is at 16lbs, he is on time with the shots, and his platelets are going up. Thank you Lord for that!
- His pediatrician is happy with his progress. He has to go to see the hematology every 3 months for regular check up.
|I can't believe how big he is getting now. he was less than a month old in the pictures in the white. the other pictures are when he is 4 months old. Wow! so much has changed|
|Another picture mom, come on!|