Thursday, May 9, 2013

A NEW JOB!

GOD is great! It seems as though I was in a bad relation the last 7 months. Yep that's how I feel about my last job and I praise the Lord that I am no longer there. I  finally was able to make my voice heard and it felt good to know I should stand up for myself and don't let anyone walk all over me... I was stressed, i had no time for my family, it was just work 7 days a week since i was given a laptop and phone.. sometimes it's not ideal to work for small company and for me it was very bad bad experience since I came from the cooperate world. At the small company the person that I was reporting to was not at all professional. She was not a team player but believes the world revolves around her. Although I was stressed and sobbing days in and out I was able to continue saying my prayers and calling out to the Lord. I know that day will come when I will no longer be part of their misery. I never gave up and it pays off.... THANK YOU JESUS...

I have left the job since February and i was able to spend quality times with my son.  I am very happy to be back at work, doing what I love best. After several months of job hunting I was able to go back to where it all started for me.. PRAISE THE LORD that I was able to reach out my previous employer and present myself and skills for the open position they had available. I learned a lot over the past several months: not letting others put me down, if things are not working out it's best to walk away while I can. Have confident and believe in GOD your prayers will be answered.

With my confident at a new high I will start blogging again....

See you soon,
XOXOX

No comments: