Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekend update!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a lovely adventurous weekend. I took my son to meet one of the character from the Sunny Side Up show on the Sprout Chanel. Besides Thomas the Train Ayden is a big fan of Chica, it's no surprise when I saw the invitation on Facebook I knew I have to go. The event was being held at the Daily Candy Bazaar store in NYC Soho. 
Saturday I got up early and got us ready and set off to go on that fun adventure. We took the train to lower Manhattan and he was as excited as I was since it was his first real celebrity encounter.  We arrived a little late because I have no sense of direction and of course  I was lost for more half hour. 5 minutes later I located the place and was ready finally meet Chica. 
Ayden had a great time and was in tears because we had to let Chica go. Overall it was a great event and I look forward to go on more of these events. 








No comments: