Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy new Year!!!

I hope everyone is having great new year. Let's hope for health, prosperity, security, unity, hope, peace, happiness, love and many blessings. Let's this new year things get even better. I was blessed and thankful to ring in the new year with my two leading men, friends and family. We stayed home to watch the ball dropped in Times Square. The bitter cold winter does not allow me to join the folks in Times Square NYC to celebrate. Since I had to work for half a day on Tuesday I was able to visit Times Square as the crowd begin to ensemble and settle in their spots.  Times Square is the place to be but it comes with it's consequences. 

I'm not big on setting plan aside because I don't want to start something that I can't finish. On that note, my goal is to continue eating healthy, stay away from the "bad" food. To continue be a God follower and stay stress free. 


My niece Cydney her first new year. 
Happy happy new year 2014!!!

There was long lines and people everywhere at Times Square 

No comments: