Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cathing up with last weekend

Happy Wednesday!
Happy Earth Day :)

It's been a while since i actually sign on the blog to write something. Lately I have been very busy with work and by the time i get home i am a bit too tired to go on the computer to start writting. However, I am trying to see if i can start blogging from my phone.

Since my last conversation on the blog, things have been great. I managed to go back to Macys for the last 2 days of the flower show since they had 2 different presentations. I took several pictures, I will shortly share them. From my perspective of the flower show, I really enjoyed every moment of it from the color, the smell to the different presentation of the decoration. It was spectacular! It was a really good feeling to be present for the show. Since the show i have been thinking about GETTING MARRIED at the BOTONICA GARDERN either in the Bronx or Brooklyn. I am a nature lover so I thougt it would be very awesome to have the wedding there.

on saturday I took my nephew J to the park, although he is barely 24 months he really enjoyed the park. he ran everywhere in the park like he was the other big kids. He really put a great smile on my face :) see him laughing and running like that was his house. The downside of going to the park was the fact that i have allergy, sitting under or near the trees really made me sick. I have a soar throat, runny nose, itchy eyes. I am hoping this allergy will go away soon.

No comments: