Saturday, December 12, 2009

Breaking News... Tiger Woods on Hiatus!

Tiger WoodsImage via Wikipedia
OMG!!! What's going on with Tiger Woods lately? I never thought he would do such a thing, but it happened. Now Tiger will be on hiatus indefinitely from golf until he fixes his relationship with his wife... and this is what Tiger has to say to the world "I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person."
I am hoping the media will leave him alone so that he could handle his situation privately. Remember Tiger is not the only one who cheated in the celebrity world... To all these women who are now coming out and trying to make some cash out of him. Remember this, you're damaging your reputation and image too.  Yeah he cheated but why coming out and pretend he was in it all alone.. Please just get your 10 minutes of fame and leave Tiger's name alone.  After all he is the  greatest player of all time and i know he is going to come back  and be even better at his game. You'll be in my prayer Tiger....


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: