Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nature's best....

After the snowstorm last night and all the cleaning up this morning, it was impossible for me stay in the house. Although it was very cold i managed to walk on the snow to the bus stop to go get my hair washed. Even though  i was wearing my winter timberland boots with my long thick socks, the cold managed to get through to my feet. After i left the hair salon, I got on the bus and headed for my house. in front of the building i noticed all these birds enjoying the snow and I managed to take some shots while they were playing and singing..It was amazing sight to see all these birds hanging on the tree branches and not paying attention to anyone who was trying to disturb them...
Here's what i took


I could not believe i took all these shots and they did not even move...

I just love nature.. these birds are so friendly...

These little guys are so adorable.. the cold brought them together...





they are so innocent...I just love them...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: