Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!

After having a brutal week of snow, rain and wind we are about to get some warm weather for the weekend on the East Coast. whoo ooh! I am super excited about that. Usually when i am at work i don't really think much about the weekend but today that's all I have been thinking about. After a very long week of working hard, i really deserve a fun weekend. So much things to do this weekend. First i really  have to get my taxes done, then go get my nephews for the day. My hands are going to be full with both of them, i can handle that besides they are adorable and i really can't let them stay in the house. I also have to start thinking about what i am going to wear to Alicia Key concert.

http://www.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/h/Hobokenite/244.jpg

No comments: