Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a concert!

So today i have a different state of mind... i really thought today was Friday, i am tired and i am loosing my voice... i know you're might wonder what happened to her? well,, last night I went to  the concert that  i have been talking about for months and man i enjoyed myself....Not only was Alicia Keys great, also she brought to the stage the talented Beyonce, Jay-Z and of course Robin Thick... seriously who does that!!!!!!!! only in NYC Alicia Keys could bring down the house like that... The arena  MSG went wild when Beyonce showed up on stage.... I lost my voice from screaming, my body aches from dancing, plus i have a terrible headache... I HAD A BLAST THOUGH.... I got my money worth every dollar... What makes her concert stands out is because she lets everyone know about what's going in the world, to remind people that yeah you can go party and at the same time think about the people who are less fortunate and  living in poverty, hunger and diseases. The message was to continue helping one another, continue to give to any charity of your choice, continue to be happy and pray for the country... this is why ALICIA KEYS is the greatest... I just lover her.....

I had a wonderful at the concert...

people started to take their seats...

I took these pictures on my phone sorry about visibility...
I will post pictures from my camera sometimes this weekend...
Waiting on line to use the Ladies room...     





No comments: