Monday, June 28, 2010

New Hair Do for the Summer...

Happy Monday everyone!!!!!!!! It's back to work day and for the teachers and students it's stay home for the summer and go the beach...  I hope everyone had a great weekend, had some times in the beach or in the park. I had an awesome weekend. For months I have been procrastinating about getting my hair braided with extension, but i just could not make a decision i guess i was somewhat lazy.... I usually don't let anyone do my hair because a lot of times the people at the hair saloon do it  either too tight to a point  you can't sleep at night, or they just don't know how to do it...
This weekend i made the decision and got it DONE..My cousin worked on my new coiffure and i have been getting so much compliments... I usually get the braids smaller but i did not want to this time because i really don't like the process of taking the off... The main reason i got my hair braided is because i just can't another chuck of hair falling for no reason and i am taking a break from all the hot hair dryer and the chemicals, that way the hair will grow back healthy. Since the arrival of the summer my head has been sweating non stop as a result, the perm does not really last long. I spend more time at the hair saloon that ever during the summer. Hopefully the braids will last for the summer...

After 4 hours of seating down i was ready to go...
The braids are sooo long....
I managed to add two different colors to my hair black and gold
they are so long

The new hair style for the summer...
Happy Reading....

No comments: