Sunday, August 30, 2009

Britney Spears concert RECAP............


I had a wonderful time at the concert on Wednesday 8/26 with my friends... We got there early enough to take take pictures before we go in the arenas to look for our seats...
one thing i was very concerned about was my outfit because since it's my first concert I thought I needed to be very sophisticated and elegant, I was completely wrong because everyone dressed casually and of course since the show is called the "CIRCUS" people actually lived up to that. In addition to all the gays, there were lots drag queens having fun. Our seats where not too far from the stage I did not need a binocular to see Britney on stage. The concert started on time with several acts from the real circus show, in addition to Jordin Sparks, and two other groups who performed.
When Britney cam out the people in the arena went wild literally, I should have walked with ear piece for all the screaming fans. People could not stop screaming. Although my leg was in pain i managed to dance whenever i could with one foot on the seats. When she performed " Hit Me baby one Time" I went crazy and hearing that makes me really think about how long ago that was and where I was. Wow, I was in High school when that song came out and i was a huge fan. All the songs she performed were very good because the fans were interacting with her, Calling out for her when the show ended. It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

The concert overall was great with minor set back, somehow Britney Spears was lip singing. Other than that the show went on and I don't think the fans really notice that. The dancers were excellent from the beginning to the end, furthermore Britney Spears wardrobe was on point throughout the show.

I really had a blast and since i only paid 10 bucks there's no regret at all... I had fun and Yes I would do it again.........

Simply Me:)

No comments: