Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Alicia Keys concert Recap....

Back in March I went to see the talented Alicia Key on concert (here) and i had a great time, Ms Keys put a show with special Guests like JayZ, Beyonce, Robin Thicke to name a few. I know you might think why I am doing a post now about the concert, well I am horribly sorry because I did not upload the pictures into my laptop until recently. Madison Square Garden was on fire and packed too with crazed fans... It was a suprise when Beyonce came on stage all the fans went crazy that included moi... I managed to take some pictures and they are proof a great concert. Here take a look.

On stage ALICIA KEYS with JAYZ singing "Empire State of Mine"

HOV IS IN THE HOUSE
ALICIA KEYS IN A BEAUTIFUL GOWN.. STUNNING...



ALICIA KEYS WITH BEYONCE ON STAGE... I WAS GOING CRAZY...
ALICIA KEYS ON THE PIANO...
THAT WAS BEFORE THE CONCERT STARTED...

MSG WAS GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THESE GREAT IMAGES...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: