Wednesday, March 23, 2011

22 Weeks..

I am ready to put down the winter coat.
At 22 weeks I feel great...nothing major happens in the pregnancy this week besides being uncomfortable when sleeping. I am not able to sleep for the whole night on back and as result, my rib cage is really hurting, it also affects my breathing. I am trying so hard to stay on my back but i always find myself sleeping on my left and right side even with a pillow. I don't know what to do and I can't afford to get sick, please anyone if you have any tips for my sleeping pattern let me know.

The baby continues to kick and I love every moment of it. I'm so glad to know that my baby is connecting with mommy and daddy, we love it when he reacts to our voices..its amazingly awesome to see how well this little guy is doing in my belly...


Now that my belly is getting bigger I'm having difficulty finding loose clothes to wear. Almost every week I go to the stores to get something new. I am not really a big fan of maternity clothing because they don't really fit my body and they all look like MOOMOO. So far I carry the pregnancy only in my belly so it becomes harder for me to find clothes that would actually fit me well.  So now I have been buying size medium instead of small in tops and maternity pants. I'm so ready for some good weather because I will be able to wear dresses and be comfortable...
That's it for now...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: