- Baby boy is very Active
- baby boy weighs 2 pounds, hanging there my angel mommy and daddy love you
- the kicks are much stronger
- had an ultrasound done and the doctor wants to me come back in a week just to monitor the fluid in the amniotic sac.
- my doctor is not really concerned about the fluid but it's good to have more eyes than none.
- at this stage baby boy is in a breech position but the doctor says he has plenty of time to turn, it's still early.
- no protein in the urine
- Bloop Pressure is normal
- my hemoglobin level has gone up... Thank you God!!!
- my weight has gone up to 139
- my breathing got better, no more coughing
- Frequent urination continues
- My neck has started to itch again, it's getting darker and so is the black line in my belly
- here and there I have difficulty finding a good spot on the bed to sleep
Overall the doctor was happy to see the progress and hoping that everything will continue to stay that way. Thursday 5/5 is my other ultrasound appointment and hopefully everything will be okay.