Monday, August 22, 2011

Sleep time

  After spending weeks struggling in finding the best way to keep Ayden sleeping  longer during the day. I finally  came to realization that sleeping on his stomach with supervision is the best way to go. Yep that's right, for the  past 2 days Ayden has been sleeping on his tummy for a long period of time and he enjoys too. Now I have more time to do things around the house.
I just want to say that Ayden only sleeps on his tummy during the day and we switch on his back at night time. For all the new mom out there it's okay to let the baby sleeps on his or her tummy while being a new born... By the way I'm taking Ayden back to the office tomorrow to visit the gang..
Enjoy!

I love these tiny little feet

tummy time is great

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww he's adorable. My Zoe likes to sleep on her side!