Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day!

This morning after I got out of the shower I was surprised with roses on the dresser in the bedroom. Mike really took me by surprise, I had no clue where he had the roses hidden in house. This Valentines day is a lot more special because we are celebrating with the little angle kicking and back and forth in my belly and that's the best gift ever. Every year we do something something special but this year we are keeping everything on a budget due to the arrival of our little angel in July. Having said I still went to Macys and got him something special on my lunch break. Mike is a wonderful husband and I am so glad to have in my life.
 To my precious little angel who is growing inside of me. You are the love of my life and I am so excited to be your valentine. Next year at this time we will have wonderful time as a family, Mommy and Daddy can't wait to shower with lots of love and kisses.

 
Have a great Love day!

No comments: