Monday, February 28, 2011

19 Weeks Pregnant!!!


I am into week 19 and 4 days which means I have another 20 weeks and 3 days to go... I remember when I was only 7 weeks and now I am very close to week 20. it's such a blessing. I am really started to feel pregnant, seriously I really do.

Since reaching week 19 the headache has come back and lasted about 2 days give and take. My appetite has gone to the roof and so lucky thus far not to have any crazy cravings.. The belly is getting bigger and I'm always short of breath when walking. I can't cross my legs when sitting down and now  I sleep with a pillow under my feet because I have pain in the abdomen and and the backaches have grown more and more. The frequent urination isn't slowing down.  Dizziness has knocked on my door and this morning on my way to work I first experienced it on the train. I was hot and started to sweat, it was very scary I just could not wait to get off the train. I can't be in any place that's too hot these days.

This weeks the kicks have a gotten stronger compare to before, now i can actually feel it when i put my palm on my belly- WHOOO OOOOH.. I am such a happy camper to know that the baby is actively moving around and doing great in the mommy's belly. This Friday is my prenatal Appointment and i am so excited!!!!


19 weeks pregnant












Here are some fun facts about the baby
By pregnancy week 19, the baby is starting to produce meconium, a substance that will become the baby's first bowel movement. After your baby is born, he will start passing meconium in the first few days of life. Meaning the baby is working on the very first poop..
 If you are having a girl, her ovaries now contain primitive egg cells. Lanugo (a covering of fine soft hair) appears all over the baby's body. This fine hair will remain until birth draws nearer. Sometimes you can still see some on the baby's face and ears after birth. Also apparent is vernix, a milky white covering that protects your baby's skin from its aquatic environment.  The placenta continues to grow and offer nourishment for your baby while the permanent teeth buds are forming behind the already formed milk teeth buds. Growth becomes rapid now and your baby begins to store iron for the production of red blood cells. Your baby can even dream (REM sleep)!

 Enjoy!!!!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: