This week I have reached the 18th week into the pregnancy and I am so blessed for each passing week. The baby is doing so much this week and I can see the result in my growing belly.
Since the last post I have been very lazy to do another the post, lately I feel very tired doing absolutely nothing. Although I had a long weekend, I barely did anything.
|AT 18 WEEKS!!!|
- My belly has gotten bigger and now my coat is getting tighter. Please spring I a waiting for you.
- I got some Maternity tops from Gap over the weekend since nothing seems to fit
- Back pain has gotten stronger every now and then.
- No cravings
- People have noticed that I am excepting, it's not my little secret any more.
- I plan on telling the good news to my other siblings on my father side sometimes this month.
- it has gotten a lot more difficult for me to sleep on my right side.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5