Monday, June 1, 2009

A Reflection of May

Dear Readers,

I can't believe it's already June, time goes very fast and soon I will start thinking about Christmas shopping. I had an awesome time in month of May; it was my mom, nephew, cousin, friends and my fiance birthday. I really enjoyed the time I spent with my fiance either in the park or just at home watching a basketball game together, I take those times very seriously because not every girls enjoy watching a ball game with their men. It really makes me feel good to know how much He appreciates the time we've spent together. I have done a little bit of shopping which was very intersting; I tend to do my summer shopping in the month of May since more stuffs go out on sale during that time.

I enjoyed all the time I spent with my cute litte nephew, he is so adorable. I spent more time with my nephew than before and he really enjoys it too.
Eventhough we have not set a date yet for the wedding, I made my first purchase for the wedding; It's craft book with lots of great tips to help me stay organize. I've been looking for appartments, I am trying to have a headstart on searching for appartments because when we're ready it will not be easy. I am so happy and lucky that everyone in my family is healthy nothing major to be reported at this time. Speaking of health, I scheduled an appointment to go see an Obstetrician/Gynecology, i am looking forward to that. This will be the first visit I will have with a doctor to get an overview of how much time it will take for me to be able to conceive. My main goal is to have a better understanding about the situation and find out what are my options at 28 yrs old.

No comments: