Saturday, June 27, 2009

Remembering the King of Music- MJ

Music and Me album coverImage via Wikipedia

I am deeply saddened by the death of Michael Jackson. I still can't believe it he is actually gone. I was at work when I received the news but i just did not want to believe what i was hearing. When i tried to "google" the news, i could not get through because that's when everyone else was trying to get more info, as a result Google was down. I remembered when i was living in Haiti, i used to danced to "Beat it", "Thriller" "Bad" and so forth. Although i did not speak English but i was always in front of the TV trying to mimic his dance moves. Michael was an artist that everyone around the world know no matter what your background is. I am forever grateful for enjoying all his songs and his life accomplishment.
I know we are celebrating his life but i cried every time i listen to his songs or watch a music video. In Harlem New York, Apollo Theatre where Michael and his siblings won the amateur night competition, had a huge rally with music and cheering in his memory. My hubby actually was down there on Friday afternoon and he recorded several clips of the fans celebrating his life.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING MUSIC THAT WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND FOREVER. I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: