Tuesday, June 23, 2009

what a weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Cardinal Antonio Innocenti during the Confirma...Image via Wikipedia

Dear My Fellow Readers,

I had somewhat a good weekend, for starters I was a sponsor at my nieces confirmation. I was very proud of myself to be there for them when they needed me. I am sure for those who are not catholic might ask what is confirmation. Well here's what I get from Google. "Confirmation it is one of the seven sacraments through which Catholics pass in the process of their religious upbringing. In this sacrament they receive the Holy Spirit". That's also when you receive the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of right judgment and courage, the spirit of knowledge and reverence. Since I am a sponsor my duties are to watch over my nieces and provide guidance; teach them the importance of family, how to take responsibility for themselves and others. After the ceremony we took pictures with the priest, said our greetings and we were ready to leave. I had a very fancy black dress that i bought at Macy's from Kensie with my shoes from Victoriasecret.com. In the course of taking pictures and leaving the crowded place I had absolutely no idea that either the stairs were slippery or the bottom of my shoes. All I could remember was taking the first and after I landed at the botton of the stairs; OMG I could not beleive what just happened, my ankle was twisted and my butt was hoping on every other steps. I am so soar now and especially when i lay flat on the bed however, by the grace of God i will be fine.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: