Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Amazing adventure of "Da Crochet hat" search......

Here are the pictures of the hats that I bought from China town on Saturday... I had fun there and I even bought scarves. Remember when I said I would get the crochet hats for a lot cheaper in China town, well I did.  After spending hours at each vendors table debating  for the right price, I finally found two vendors who compromised with me on the price at $5.00 per hats. I got 4 hats for the price of one.  Now That's a bargain because at MACYS it would have been 34 bucks for just one hat... I was overjoyed!  I really like a good bargain. In this economy you have to be a very good bugget savvy..

I really like this lavender hat...


  Very nice!



  I like this grey hat...



Happy reading.













No comments: