Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hat, Hat, Hat

Happy Saturday

I am so excited because I have plan to go to Chinatown and Soho today before it starts to rain later on... Well I am on a quest to find the best slouchy crochet hats since it's really starting to get chilly in NEW YORK CITY and because I get up early to go work so I certainly have to protect my head from the cold air. Whenever it gets windy I tend to have a headache that last the whole day. I am not a big fan of hats however, I am willing to give these cool hats a try. These crochet hats are very loose, slouchy to give it the shape when it falls down on your head and  most of all it's very fashionable; they come in all colors and I am planning on getting a few. However, they could be very expensive if you go to stores like MACYS, EXPRESS and GAP to get it. I know that Chinatown have the same exact hats for less, it will be better for me because instead of buying one for $30.00 I could get 6 hats for the same price... That's why I like ChinaTown...Here I come Chinatown.....


I really like this hat and the color is fabulous...


Check out the black hat.. I like...


This one is a lot thicker for when it gets really cold. Very fancy...

Happy Reading

No comments: