Saturday, July 25, 2009

If I get a chance

Happy Saturday,

I am very delighted to wake up today and start my blog today. I have been so busy with work and have not had the time to actually drop down few lines. Like I said before things are somewhat getting better at work and hopefully I will have time to do more writing.

I have been thinking about what I would like to do later on in my career; since i am just developing my career and because I have a BS degree in Television and Radio I would like to get further into television. With that being said, I am going to do more research and see if I can start looking at opportunities at work and I will talk to other people about their careers and goals. I really like being a Traffic Coordinator because I get to talk to a lot of Ad agencies and learn the names and which agencies associated with what. I am happy that I started out in the traffic Department,because I get to plane out the way I want a log to look like in addition, what and how the viewers will see the run down of the commercials is really up to me. I really enjoy it and I am just lucky to get that chance to do that. However, I would like to learn and explore new ideas and see what other places and companies have to offer; after being there for a year you have the right to look around. So I will put myself out there and see where it goes. I would like to do maybe Marketing, be in the production team or join the branding department; by the way I have been thinking about moving somewhere else but i am not sure when that will happen. Will see how things go.

Truly me:)

Nadia

No comments: