Monday, July 27, 2009



My fiance and I went to see G-force and OMG we loved it, it was funny with action. I really think anyone should take their children to see it. It was even better on 3D.
later that afternoon we went to central park and unfortunately we could not see the performers because the park was too crowded. So we decided to walk around the park and have fun watching the fish in the pond. Since it was over 80 degree I decided to wear shorts, it was the first in over 6 yrs that i actually wear short. it was so difficult for me to walk in shorts because my legs were out and I felt naked in the city. after a while I found my confidence and just enjoy myself in shorts. I really had an awesome weekend with Mike and Nicola and I am looking forward for next weekend already.

No comments: