Saturday, July 11, 2009

My brother's getting married

Yep 3 weeks ago I got the invitation for my brother's wedding. I can't wait to be there to show support, because my other siblings and my dad feel that it's too soon they should have waited more like in 6 months. Well I don't think it matters because it's not like they just met 6 weeks ago, My brother and his fiancee have 3 children and they been together for more than 4 years.

The wedding is at 3 pm on Saturday and i am wearing a black and white dress and my mom is going so it's just going to have a lot family member there and believe or not i am not too fond of that. family like to be in your business and i certainly don't have business to share with most them. My family likes to gossip and that's the main reason i distant myself from them. Anyway, I am very hopeful that the wedding will be a hitch. I will have pictures and story to tell.

No comments: