Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashion Night out in NYC...


I REALLY LIKE THIS SHOPPING BAG, I IMAGINE I GET THAT FULL OF CLOTHES FROM ALL MY FAVORITE DESIGNERS...

OMG!!!!!!!!! What a great way to celebrate fashion in the city of fashion. Yeah you heard New York is the capital City of Fashion and yesterday around the city for the first time ever New Yorkers were celebrating fashion globally. It was an amazing show everywhere around the city, in all the stores there lots of fun festivities going on. In addition to several premier fashion shows, few celebrity appearances, there was cocktail receptions with live DJ...

This is ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS DESIGNER OF ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF MICHAEL KORS AND ACTRESS DEBRA MESSING....... I WAS BOMBARDED WITH PEOPLE TRYING TO TAKE A SHOT OF THEM, MACYS WAS VERY CROWDED WITH SCREAMING FANS....

I knew about the fashion night two weeks ago when i found out that a very special designer was going to be at Macys to showcase her clothing line I was very Excited. Since I can't really go to the other fashion show I always make an effort to go the one without having the VIP pass. I was very lucky to see the introduction of Rachel Rachel Roy clothing line. The show was very fantastic, the models were on point and looking at the clothes the models were wearing I do see myself rocking them. It's fun, sophisticated, simply elegant for anyone.

I REALLY LIKE HER SHOES... THESE ARE TO DIE FOR... REMEMBER PURPLE IS THE NEW COLOR FOR FALL....

This is RACHEL ROY GREETING THE FANS.... she is so beautiful and tall...

HERE ARE THE MODELS HAVING FUN ON THE RUNWAY.. THEY ALL LOOKED STUNNING.





IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY, YOU WILL SEE HOW STUNNING THESE SHOES LOOK.... FANTASTIC RACHEL ROY... SHE IS AN AMAZING DESIGNER...

No comments: