Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor day weekend...

West Indian-American Carnival 2008 - Brooklyn, NYImage by David Berkowitz via Flickr


I had no plan for this holiday weekend except spending sometimes with my nephews and going shopping, since all the stores are having some good sales. MACYS, GAP, EXPRESS, VICTORIA SECRET AND ALL THE OTHER STORES ARE HAVING BIG SALES, so if you're going to the mall just stop by any of this stores.... Being in NEW YORK there's a always the WEST INDIAN DAY parade in Brooklyn by all the countries in the Caribbean where everyone wear the flags of their country, to show support of where they came from. It's very great show because there's good food and colorful disguise like you see in the picture that i post. I am not sure if i am going, I have never been to that parade believe it or not...However, i am supporting my beautiful countries of HAITI AND JAMAICA for Michael...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: