Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Fashion with David TuTERA

As you know it's fashion week in NEW YORK CITY and that's when all the designers showcase their spring collection. On Tuesday 9/22 I was invited to the launch of David Tutera by Faviana Wedding Dress Collection... That was my first regular fashion show besides going to MACYS and view other designers collection for the public. That fashion show was by invitation only and I had a great time there. The show started with the violinist duo " Nuttin But Stringz"



They were unbelievable, it was a great performance and I would like to see them again in a concert. The fashion show was awesome, really good music to bring out  the models with different wedding gowns and i really got an idea what would look good me and what I would not wear.... The elegance of the gowns really show all the tiny details of the gown, also the accessories were very simple but elegant to fit anyone's taste. I really like the short veil one of the model had on, it really looks like the veil Britney Spears had on when she performed Like A Virgin with Madona and Christina Aguillera. One thing that's really difficult for me to comprehend is the fact that some of the dresses had no elegance or taste because the models who wore them are so skinny and don't have the body to support the dress. Throughout the showing you could tell that this dress is a fancy dress but it could look better on someone else.

No comments: