Friday, September 4, 2009

Wonderful day at the JETS PRE-SEASON GAME



That's when we went on the lower level to get a better view....



I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT THE GAME.... GO JETS....



I had a wonderful time at the game on Thursday night against the Philadelphia Eagle. It was my first football game ever and sadly enough I did not have on anything green to wear... The excitement going in the stadium is unbelievable, everyone was there to have a fantastic time and see their team preparing for an excellent new season.. I was very enthused because as a sport fan it's a dream come true to go see your team play even if it's preseason game. The stadium is very huge and somewhat steep because as i sit down i felt like I'm going to fall, besides the steepness of the stadium everything else is great there.... While the game was going in the 4th quarter we managed to go to the first level and got a better view, i meant real good view of the eagles players.. I saw Donovan MCnabb, Michael Vick and rest of the Eagle players.... I was over the top seeing all these players... I had an awesome and i would like to back before it's too cold....
Simply Me:)

No comments: