Thursday, May 14, 2009

so excited about all these blogs

I have been surfing the web since i came home from work today. I am so excited to read about all the brides and ways they are saving money on their weddings. I can't wait when it's my turn to start planning just like these bride to be are. I got engaged :) last Christmas however, we have not set a date yet, once we move in our new place that's when we will start planning. With that being said I am still searching for ideas from different sites to see how to arrange from flowers to the center piece. Although i don't know when the date will be, what i do know is that we will be on a small budget and we will need all the help and advice we can get. I already feel very confident about different ways i would like for my wedding to be.

If you would like to leave a comment don't be scared to leave one, it would be greatly appreciated. I am opened to criticism:)

No comments: