Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Spectacular at Radio City in NYC...........


This Sunday 11/15  Michael and I are going to see the Rockettes at Radio City in NYC. How  exciting! it's a dream come true because I have always wanted to go. I purchased the tickets at a special price and I could not have been more happier. What a great way to ushering in the holiday season! I am hoping it will be a great experience for Michael and I, it's our first time going to see a show at Radio City besides when we go watch the Christmas Tree Lighting presented by the Today Show. I know how easily it could be very hectic when traveling downtown during the weekend, so I've already made plan to leave extra early so that I will not get caught in traffic. I have no idea what I am going to wear yet but i am hoping it will something simple but elegant and hopefully it will be gorgeous day for a Sunday night out.

Pictures to follow..............

Happy Reading..............

No comments: