Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome GateWay Center in the Bronx!

I am so excited to say that I no longer envy anyone who lives  near a wholesale retail club, like BJ'S or Cost-Co. Finally people in NYC including me are happy to welcome retail wholesale club stores in our neighborhood. You all know how NYC is so congested with lots of tall building and yellow cabs, as a result we always have to travel to other county or other boroughs when doing food shopping in bulk. Well now we have wholesale club retail stores and many other stores to keep us in the City. Not too long ago a new mall has opened right by Yankees Stadium in the Bronx and it's called the GateWay Center. Althought the Mall is in the Bronx, it's only 5 minutes away from Harlem and the City.  I could tell you right now, the Bronx has changed and it's about time to finally have something going on all year around in the borough besides the YANKEES. This new mall is the best thing ever, the place is gigantic, stores everywhere and many more to come. I took some pictures of the stores that I frequent whenever i go there, The center is so big I really couldn't go around everywhere to take pictures...


 They make all the parents and all the children in the Bronx happy again.. It's Christmas everyday in the BRONX..

 It's always good to have a Best Buy around.. 

 What I can i say about BJ'S. This store is everything I was looking for. They use any manufacturing coupons and they provide additional coupons too. 

 the place to buy furniture if you want to make a change in your home...


  I go crazy for everything that I can buy and  use in my home since their coupons never expired.. I really enjoy shopping there.



No comments: