Monday, November 16, 2009

Macys 1 day sale

One of my favorite store is having the biggest sale of the year and with all the discount they are providing a $ 10.00 coupon you can use toward any purchase of 25.00 or more... on Tuesday and Wednesday Between the hour of 8AM-1PM... I know the in and out of Macy's and tomorrow I will be in there very early to check out the sales... This is the time that I start doing Xmas shopping also that's when I buy all the sweaters for the winter.  I have several coupons that I am going to use towards my purchase... Remember it's okay to use more than one coupons as long as you use it  separately towards each purchase. Usually the coupon works on lots of designers like Sean John, Rock & Wear, Ecko, Perry Ellis, Kensie, Nine West, Steve Maden, Rampage, XOXO, Apple Bottom, towels, Pillows etc. You could get this coupon online and all the news-paper carry it too...




























Here are what listed in the Catalog

-Extra 50% off fashion clearance and 40% off home clearance
-All Martha Stewart flannel sheets-60% off
-All Holiday Decor- 40% off
-Giani Bernini-75% off clearance handbags.
-Bras from Warner, Bali, Maidenform, lilyette &
Vanity Fair-Buy 2 get 2 free.
-All panties Buy 3 get 3 free
Coupon can be used on all of the above items.
-50% off all 14k gold plus an additional 20% off


Have fun shopping and don't forget to bring multiple coupons with you as possible....

Happy Shopping as always!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: