Saturday, November 14, 2009

Upper West Side Welcomes the New Apple store

I am so thrilled for this new apple store that's making it's way to the Upper West Side of Manhattan today 11/14. it's about time to finally have another store in the City,,, i can't wait to go visit to see what it has to offer. With all things apple like the new I-phones, I-pods, I-touch and new laptops coming to the market every 6 months or so; its very crucial to have one close by and that's less crowded... did you hear? an entire floor is dedicated to personal training, technical support and youth programs. There's also free hands on program for the entire family like learning how to produce video, compose music and much more. There's something special for everyone.......
The other stores are always packed with people no matter what time of the day you go there. I have been thinking for sometimes now to replace  my I-pod and my laptop, since the store is closed by it will be cool to go in and walk out with a new laptop.... I am so excited..... Since the holiday is right around the corner  the new apple store is the greatest addition to your shopping list mainly because it's just a few stops away on the train......
If you ever come around the Upper West Side area you can visit and maybe even get the newest I-touch. Here is the address 1981 Broadway at West 67th Street....
BY THE WAY If you're one of the first 2500 visitors on 11/14, you'll get a free commemorative T-shirt. They even have sizes for kids.


Happy Shopping!!!!!!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: