Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Lacie Panty cupcake from VS

Happy Tuesday everyone! Seeing this ad just take my breath away... OMG!!!!  I am going to get my little sexy lacie cupcake panty from Victoria Secret... This is such a great deal.... I know shopping is my guilty pleasure and I have tried not to open up any email or view any catalogs, however I just could not resist this offer that I discovered in my inbox today. I think it's crucial to always indulge yourself with something special.... Even if you don't really want the panty remember it could be an addition to a great gift to a friend of family member....  Remember you have from Today until 11/22 to collect your free lacy panty with a $ 30.00 purchase.. .























Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Indulge yourself with a little cupcake...What's your flavor?

Happy Shopping!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: