Monday, January 11, 2010

Alicia Keys concert....

I am so excited that i am going to see Alicia Key on March 17 in the most famous arena around the world Madison Square Garden In NYC... I bought the tickets last Monday and I could not have been any happier. My friend talked me into going and now i am soooooooo over the top...I usually don't spend money on concert because they always so expansive, but ever since i know i could get the tickets for less than what the public is paying for now I try to go to at least one show. This is my second concert and I know this is a concert that I will not forget... I know you might be wondering what i am doing to get ready. Well for starters I've been listening to the new album so that when i get there I don't feel left out. I have seen the music video.. I don't know yet what i am going to wear because of the weather so i am hoping that it will be little warmer than what it is now.










No comments: