Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti Worse Nightmare- Earthquake

Words can explain what I am feeling right now... I still can't reach my family in Haiti, my uncle can't reach his kids either.. I am here hoping for some good news... I could not sleep at all last night, things are really bad over there now... Some of the pictures that i saw on CNN last night just broke my heart, to see all these students buried under the wreckage, debris, bricks,  and dust and some are not even moving is just devastating. All night I have asked GOD to help the Haitians. I emailed my cousin last night and this morning i have not gotten a response yet... My mom is worried sick because she can't get through her family.From what I hear thousands are fear dead and several thousands missing...This is the worst earthquake in more than 200 years...

This is what's left of my country... nothing but pieces of bricks and metal sticks after Haiti has split in half..
Gallery ImageGallery Image
lots of people are pined under the wreckage...
I have put aside all my sheets, clothes and comforters to send to Haiti..
Gallery Image
With all these images surfing the web and other social media I have yet to talk to my family Haiti..
Gallery Image

once stood beautiful home now is a wreck... How Haitians are going to rebuild Haiti?...
Gallery Image
This is where the president lives( Maison Blance, Palais) white house- and it's all crumbled likes cookies.. I don't know what's left of Haiti.. It seems like everything is gone... They really Need help...



Gallery Image
This man is trapped under the debris and is calling for help...

Help us any way you can, even your prayer will make a difference....

If you like to help you could check all these sites below..
http://www.redcross.org
http://www.directrelief.org/EmergencyResponse/2010/EarthquakeHaiti.aspx
http://www.hopeforhaiti.com
Yele Haiti

No comments: