Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The New Blues...

These are the new Jeans from Banana Republic... So many styles to choose from I am leaning towards the skinny of course, the slouchy skinny and I like the boot-cut also. If you would like to get them click here. I still can't believe it... I have sweaters that i got from Gap the other day I have not worn yet for the winter and now I have to start thinking about spring... Winter is just making it's round in the Northeast. Oh my!!!!!!!
THE NEW BLUES. Introducing our new denim collection. With improved figure-flattering fits, premium fabrications and more washes, we think you'll love them all. But don't take our word for it.
When you're looking at the jeans don't forget about these shoes. They are stunning, and they work well with these jeans..

Happy Shopping from the Savvy Bargain Hunter...

No comments: