Saturday, January 16, 2010

Please help Find my Cousin

This is the pictures of my Cousin his name is Wanex Sonceau, he lives in Port-au-Prince and he is 25 years old. I already added his pictures on CNN and I am hoping someone will find him... I heard from other people that he is okay but my family have been able to reach him.
 I have another cousin name Keline Dugrarand she lives in Delmas 33, we have not heard from her and i am hoping someone will find her...

I have a best friend and her name is Sherley Joseph she lives in Port-au-Prince i have not been able to reach her...
I am very optimistic that they will be okay...







Please help us in any way you can...




 He is 25 years old and he was living in Port-au-Prince to study..












Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: